The ideal candidate will have a strong in home sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a plus but we will teach you. You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income, plus benefits. A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
- Generate leads: Canvas/network with homeowners in storm damage areas
- Provide free damage inspections/assessments
- Meet with homeowners who have expressed interest in our products
- Report damage assessment findings to homeowner
- Educate the customer on our company and the benefits of working with us.
- Work with the insurance companies to get the most benefit for the homeowner.
- Develop a relationship with the homeowner as you walk them through the repair process from start to finish; ensuring they are satisfied.
- Attend weekly sales meetings, home shows, and other lead generation activities to help generate leads.
- Self-Starter who loves talking to people and not afraid to knock on doors
- Must not be afraid of heights and will be getting on roofs
- Friendly and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Coachable- Trainable -strong follow up
- Ability to work independently and stay on task.
- Trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Ability to earn trust when meeting new people
- Ability to close deals while maintaining profit margins
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
Ability to engage and educate a potential new customer in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
Valid Drivers’s License, reliable transportation and a cell phone required.
Benefits of working for us:
- We pay every Friday
- We pay out off first check and then pay on the second check when they are collected. We don’t wait until the fop is finished to pay.
- We have plenty of work through the winter and are able to roof as long as it’s above 30 degrees
- We have opportunities to move up for the right salespeople. If you can sell and follow the process there are unlimited opportunities for you!
- Customer service is our number one. So when you sell a job you can have confidence that your customer will be taken care of so you get referrals from every customer.
- You show us you can sell and close deals and we’ll show you how amazing it is to work for our company. If you are a proven and experienced roofing salesperson looking for a change we are the right place for you.
- Flexible schedule available working days evenings and some weekends.
Commissioned based sales people can expect to earn $65,000 to $85,000 during the startup phase and then into $120,000+ your income potential is unlimited.
This exciting opportunity is for highly entrepreneurial, hones driven individual who demonstrates strong communication. Presentation and negotiation skills as you respect the needs of each customer. We provide the training, systems, products and service education.
Email email@example.com your resume along with the position you’re applying for.