skip to Main Content

Property Insurance Claim Information

Need to file your property claim for your roof or home?
If you don’t see your company below, please contact  Shamrock Roofing and Construction today and we will help guide you with this process.

Allied 800-282-1446
Allstate 800-54-STORM
American Family 800-374-1111
Amica 800-24-AMICA
Auto Owners 517-323-1200
Chubb 800-CLAIMS-0
Encompass 800-588-7400
Farmers 800-435-7764
Liberty Mutual 800-2CLAIMS
Nationwide 800-421-3535
Progressive 800-776-4737
Safeco 800-332-3226
Shelter 800-SHELTER
State Farm 800-SF-CLAIM
Travelers 800-CLAIM33
USAA 800-531-8222


Reporting a Loss For Your Roof or Home

Don’t be shy about calling your agent and telling him/her that you may have damage to your roof — chances are the company will have adjusters in the area anyway. You can even file your claim online!

After you make the call make a list of all the damage you have noticed. Some of the things to inspect and to look for are dents in the gutters, bent fins on the air conditioner, dented roof vents and pipe caps, dents in window wraps and facia, damaged lawn furniture and flower pots. Roof damage is the only thing that can’t be assessed from the ground, just because the damage isn’t visible does not mean that it isn’t there, and extensive.

The one place to look is at the end of downspouts, look for small pieces of roofing and granules. Also inspect your vehicles, any storm that causes vehicle damage usually causes roof damage. After you have made your inspection make sure you are home when the adjuster comes and call his attention to the things you have noted.

If you feel more comfortable having your roofing contractor there when the adjuster comes, chances are the whole process can be simplified, and repairs can begin sooner.


Back To Top
Request a Quote