Shamrock Roofing and Construction knows that your home is your safe haven. That is why we have adopted these guidelines during COVID-19 to ensure that you continue to feel safe in your home environment while we work on keeping your roof in good repair.
Employee Safety Precautions
Every Shamrock employee must
- Submit health certification
- Receive a temperature check upon arrival and departure
- Wear the N95 mask all day without exception
- Keep a 6-foot distance from others at all times
Shamrock Roofing Customers
- Please kindly reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID or have concerns that you may be sick with COVID or exposed to someone who is.
- Please wear a mask in the case that a Shamrock technician must enter your home.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from the technician at all times.
We understand that these are challenging times and your Shamrock Roofing Team wants you to know that we truly care for our community therefore we will be vigilant in keeping up with the most current COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.